An Insight into the WGDC Shop at Hartlebury
The Guild is very proud to be associated with the exciting developments at Hartlebury Castle.
We now have a permanent gallery space where you can see and purchase a regularly changing selection of members' work all year round. The shop is complemented by the full facilities of the Worcestershire County museum, including a café so you can simply pop in to see the latest stock and have a coffee, or enjoy a full day out with the family.
We have 2-monthly themed exhibitions running throughout the year including a special pre-Christmas gift solutions event.
Visitor Facilities Include:
- Old moat Coppice (nature trail & picnicarea).
- The Orchard picnic Area.
- The Castle Kitchen Café.
- Entrance to the shop and Café is free.
- Ample free parking.
- Easy access to the many walks and footpaths on Hartlebury Common, a rare area of upland heath.
- A new external glass lift allows all visitors access to every floor of the musuem.
- Galleries, shop, Café and Orchard picnic Area are all wheelchair accessible.
- Dedicated car parking spaces and toilet facilities are available for wheelchair users.
Guild enquiries call the Guild Secretary, Jocelyn Perry on 01299 403597.
Tuesday - Friday 10am to 5pm
Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holiday Mondays 11am to 5pm
The WGDC Shop at Hartlebury
(click marker to get directions)